[QE-users] Difference between plot_num = 5 and plot_num = 10 in pp.x

EMANUEL ALBERTO MARTINEZ emanuelm at ucm.es
Fri Sep 9 16:02:22 CEST 2022

Dear users,

could anyone tell me what is the difference between plot_num = 5 and 10 in
pp.x? I know that the plot_num = 5 is for STM images under the
Tersoff-Hamann approximation, but I do not understand which is the main
difference between the output file for plotting in that case in comparison
to the ILDOS that you can get from plot_num = 10 by defining an energy
range equivalent to the bias set in plot_num = 5.

Thanks in advance
Regards

--

Emanuel A. Martínez