[QE-users] Quantum Espresso with LibXC

Johnson, Miles R. mjohnso7 at caltech.edu
Sat Sep 3 20:51:47 CEST 2022

Hi Takahiro,

I'm using libxc version 5.2.3, downloaded from this website: https://tddft.org/programs/libxc/download/.

I've attached a picture of the file list.

Thanks!
Miles

---Sender---
Miles Johnson
Applied Physics PhD candidate, California Institute of Technology
mjohnso7 at caltech.edu
Libxc - a library of exchange-correlation functionals for density-functional theory - TDDFT<https://tddft.org/programs/libxc/download/>
Download Latest release. The sources for the latest stable release can be downloaded here: libxc-5.2.3.tar.gz. Development version. You can also get Libxc directly ...
tddft.org