[QE-users] Quantum Espresso with LibXC

Johnson, Miles R. mjohnso7 at caltech.edu
Fri Sep 2 21:43:13 CEST 2022

I posted this question on stackoverflow before finding this mailing list:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73576250/error-in-quantum-espresso-configuration-with-libxc

Essentially, I've downloaded and seemingly without error installed libxc, and I have the most recent distribution of quantum espresso. Without the --with-libxc flag it configures just find, but with the flag it cannot seem to find my libxc installation no matter where I put it. I've tried haphazardly looking through many forums and trying various solutions, and nothing has changed anything. No matter what I do, either it doesn't find libxc or doesn't look for it. When I try adding flags to the make.inc file after normal configuration like the documentation says as an alternative, make all fails with the error pictured below. I've made zero progress for more than a week and I really need help.

Thanks,
Miles

[cid:656ce60e-ba47-45ae-a895-1bae2e8d49a8]
[https://cdn.sstatic.net/Sites/stackoverflow/Img/apple-touch-icon@2.png?v=73d79a89bded]<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73576250/error-in-quantum-espresso-configuration-with-libxc>
Error in Quantum Espresso configuration with libxc<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73576250/error-in-quantum-espresso-configuration-with-libxc>
Teams. Q&A for work. Connect and share knowledge within a single location that is structured and easy to search. Learn more about Teams
stackoverflow.com