[QE-users] Quantum Software Engineering Form

Stefano Taborelli stefano.taborelli at mail.polimi.it
Thu Sep 1 12:32:46 CEST 2022

I am a master student at the Milan Polytechnic and with Professor Di Nitto we are carrying out a research project to understand Quantum Computing Engineering.

I would like to ask you to post on your mailing list the link to our Microsoft Forms to collect answers from people in the field.

The goal of our research is to draw a picture of this context, trying to: 1) understand how those knowledgeable or expert in quantum computing have acquired their knowledge, and the gaps/challenges they see, and 2) acquire information about the current courses and curricula offered at the university level and focusing on quantum computing.

This survey is focusing on point number 1) and is trying to assess how widespread the knowledge about quantum computing is and which are the issues and the challenges faced by everyone in this field.

Data Usage: We collect anonymous data and we will publish them only in an aggregated form. Information acquired with this form will be managed according to the privacy policy by Politecnico di Milano available here https://www.polimi.it/fileadmin/user_upload/privacy/informative-2-livello/2022_06_28_Ricerca_eng.pdf. Raw data will not be shared with any third party and will be used only for our research project.

Link to our form: https://forms.office.com/Pages/ResponsePage.aspx?id=K3EXCvNtXUKAjjCd8ope62krBLZ_BZZMr8JqlS9hrKRUQ0VFS1JHSkNVQVNDQ1M4QTROQ1NYVjNMUS4u

Thank you in advance for your availability,
Stefano Taborelli