[QE-users] how to compile QE with pre-installed openblas and fftw libraries

Geng Sun sungengdft at outlook.com
Sat Oct 15 05:24:36 CEST 2022

Dear QE users,
When I compile QE with the configure script in the top folder, the script can not find the openblas library (and fftw library) in the customized path. The script will resort to the internal blas/lapack/fftw libraries in the end.
I wonder how can I let the configure script aware of the customized openblas and fftw library?

It seems that one can modify the generated make.inc to tweak the compling. While, it seems that there are several files that needs to be modified, like install/make_lapack.inc, include/configure.h and make.inc. It is not clear how to coordinate these files.

Thank you very much for any suggestions.

Best,
Geng