[QE-users] Adsorption of molecules on the slab

khouini_f at znu.ac.ir khouini_f at znu.ac.ir
Sat Oct 8 10:54:32 CEST 2022

Thank you for your reply and kindness Kazume NISHIDATE
Is the posit form the final optimized structure of my input?

Do you suggest that I place the absorbing molecule at a distance from the slab?

Your answer and guidance is very valuable to me because I am close to the date of defending my thesis and due to limited laboratory facilities, unfortunately, I do not have the possibility of trial and error and a simple calculation requires a long time for me.