[QE-users] Ensemble_DFT simulation

KRISHNENDU MUKHERJEE krishnendu at nmlindia.org
Fri Oct 7 07:19:53 CEST 2022

Thank you Paolo. I have just a small follow up question. Is ensemble_DFT suitable only for cluster inside vacuum in a box, or slab inside vacuum in a box?
Or, with very careful choice of inputs we can apply ensemble_DFT for 3D cases too? For example; if I want to simulate a Cu supercell at 300 K?

Regards,
Krishnendu