[QE-users] compiling QE with Ubuntu 22.04

Matteo Cococcioni matteo.cococcioni at unipv.it
Thu Oct 6 22:24:53 CEST 2022

Dear QE users,

has anybody managed to compile QE (any version) on a desktop with Ubuntu
22.04 (and intel compilers, mkl libraries)? Unfortunately I had the bad
idea to upgrade Ubuntu to the latest version and the compilation stopped
working.
Apparently the problem is sort of known. So I'm just wondering if anybody
managed to find a way around it. I haven't had much luck so far.
If I remember correctly it complains about The FoX library and the c
compiler.

Thanks,

Matteo

--