[QE-users] nscf with Hubbard

Aleksandra Oranskaia aleksandra.oranskaia at kaust.edu.sa
Tue Nov 8 12:22:28 CET 2022

Dear users and developers,

Are there any specific tricks for nscf with Hubbard corrections?

Strangely it takes a comparable amount of resources as scf. E.g. scf for 4
4 4 grid (for a huge cell) takes just a bit less time as scf for 2 2 2 ->
nscf 4 4 4. I am using the simplest correction (lda_plus_u_kind = 1) in
qe-6.4 (because I want to finish project with one version, not the most
new).

Thank you!
--
Best wishes,