[QE-users] CPMD simualtion of metallic alloys upto 4 ps but RDF g(r) is not getting smooth

Jayraj Anadani jayrajanadani at spuvvn.edu
Mon Nov 7 14:24:15 CET 2022

Hello sir,
Actually, i am evaluating the RDF in LAMMPS  for 10000 atoms in a box. and
for cp.x code in QE which is AIMD procedure, i am only taking 54 atomic
supercell according to CPMD procedure. And also , for taking 'one MD step'
of 10000 atoms will take too much time to complete the simulation in cg or
damp mode of electron dynamics using cp.x code.

Thanks and regards
Jayraj Anadani