[QE-users] Hubbard+U+V and Error in routine offset_atom_wfc

Iurii TIMROV iurii.timrov at epfl.ch
Wed May 25 15:32:36 CEST 2022

Dear Chris,

There are some problems with the checks done at the end of the routine offset_atom_wfc.f90 in PW/src in QE7.0 for DFT+U+V with V for cross terms ("standard"-"background" etc.). This has been fixed in the development version of QE on Gitlab, so please try it out. Note that the input syntax for DFT+U and DFT+U+V has changed after QE7.0, and starting from QE7.1 (which will be released in ~1 week normally) this syntax will be used onwards. So you need to adapt your input using Doc/Hubbard_input.pdf - please let me know if you have any issues with that. But if you still want to use QE7.0 then just comment out the final check at the end of the routine offset_atom_wfc.f90.

HTH

Greetings,

Iurii

--