[QE-users] How to change "c" parameter for TB09 meta-GGA through Spack

Roxana Morton roxanamorton at nevada.unr.edu
Tue May 24 21:13:39 CEST 2022

Dear QE Users,
I am running QE 7.0 through the package manager Spack on a HPC Linux
CentOS. I would like to change the "c" parameter to improve the accuracy of
my TB09 calculations; however, I do not know how to do that in Spack. The
locations of the libraries are different and the compilation does not work
the same way as in a normal computer. Does anyone have experience changing
the "c" parameter in Spack that could point me out in the right direction?

Thank you,

Roxana Morton
PhD Student
Chemical & Materials Department