[QE-users] Problem installing unfold.x

Michele Re Fiorentin Michele.ReFiorentin at iit.it
Tue May 24 11:27:55 CEST 2022

Dear QE developers and users,

I’m trying to install unfold.x however, I’m facing some errors. In particular

  *   if I install it against qe-6.5 (as mentioned in the unfold.x webpage) the installation fails since it cannot find the xmltool module. Indeed, I’ve noticed that in the 6.5 tag there is not a source for xmltool
  *   if I install it against a newer version, e.g. qe-6.8, it finds xmltool.mod, however several “undefined references” errors appear and eventually the installation fails due to error: ld returned 1 exit status.

Could you help me solve this issue and install unfold.x?
Thank you very much for your help!
Best,

Michele

--