[QE-users] PWSCF v.7.0 unknown vdw correction (vdw_corr): mbd_vdw.

Paolo Giannozzi paolo.giannozzi at uniud.it
Mon May 9 15:42:59 CEST 2022

On 09/05/2022 14:15, Hsin-Yu Ko wrote:

> Please try vdw_corr = 'mbd' instead, and I will check if the
> documentation in the development version has been fixed.

the documentation is still incomplete and lists 'mbd_vdw' and 'many-body
dispersion' as only possibilities, but the code had been meanwhile fixed
and it recognizes both now:

$ grep MBD q-e-dev/Modules/set_vdw_corr.f90
   CASE( 'MBD', 'mbd', 'many-body-dispersion', 'mbd_vdw' )

Paolo

> Thank you,
> Hsin-Yu
>
> --
> Hsin-Yu Ko
> Postdoctoral Research Fellow
> Department of Chemistry and Chemical Biology
> Cornell University

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222