[QE-users] How to compute spin projections?

Thomas Brumme thomas.brumme at tu-dresden.de
Wed Mar 30 18:01:17 CEST 2022

Dear Luiz,

the correct tool you search is bands.x - if you look at the description of it, you will find the key word

lsigma(i), i=1,3
which does the job. Usually, bands.x is used for paths along high symmetry lines in the BZ but you
can also provide a full MP grid if you want to plot the spin texture in the whole BZ. I actually did this
for a manuscript which is in the still-to-be-finalized stage since ages...

Kind regards

Thomas

--
Dr. rer. nat. Thomas Brumme