[QE-users] GPU

SAID OUKAHOU oukahousaid40 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 12:42:10 CET 2022

Hello, quantum espresso expert and users,
I have recently installed quantum espresso on a workstation in my lab.
the workstation has the following characteristics: 1 node of 32 CPU and 64
GB in the memory and one graphic card of  Quadro K5000 with 4 GB.
I don't have any experience with GPU. if someone can help me to run QE
efficiently with GPU I would be very grateful, and thank you very much.
---
Best regards,

Oukahou  Said

*PhD Student*
*Laboratoire des sciences des Matériaux, des Milieux et de la Modélisation
(LS3M)*

*Faculté Polydisciplinaire de Khouribga*

*Université Sultan Moulay Slimane*
*Béni Mellal , Maroc*