[QE-users] Test Crashes: UPF not readable

Guerlek, Burak burak.guerlek at mpl.mpg.de
Mon Mar 14 18:45:52 CET 2022

Dear Users,

I am new to the QE business and now trying to install it to a cluster. I read through the documentation and exploit several YouTube videos for the configuration. I installed all intel compiler+MKL+MPI (2022 Intel oneAPI). Configuration and make steps successfully done for both v6.7 and v7.0, but when I did tests (run-tests-pwe-serial), where only 3 test pass. The rest fails due to non-readable UPF (see attached crash file in the attachment). I made the pseudo folder rwx, but the error persists. I run it via sudo, then the error changes to "libmkl_scalapack_lp64.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory" (see test.err.1304... in the attachment). I am also attaching the make.inc file I use to configure. I check the path information of mpiirun, mpiifort, which are ok. ldd pw.x also returns the address of "libmkl_scalapack_lp64" correctly.

I searched a similar problem in the mail server, but could not find a relevant one. I would be happy, if some of you could guide me through the installation process, which certainly I am missing a point.

Best Regards,
Burak

Burak Gurlek
Doctoral student
Nano-Optics, Sandoghdar Division
Max Planck Institute for the Science of Light
Staudtstr. 2
D-91058 Erlangen, Germany

Tel: +49 9131 7133343
Website: www.mpl.mpg.de<http://www.mpl.mpg.de/>