[QE-users] how to download latest QE version?

Lucian D. Filip lucian.filip at infim.ro
Wed Jun 29 16:58:56 CEST 2022

Hello all,

Can anyone help me figure out what is happening with the
quantum-espresso web page? I went to download the latest version and it
required an account. I have created the account and tried to login but
it says that the password is incorrect although I have copied and pasted
from the email I received (I find it a bit weird that I received my
password in clear characters in an email after the account creation...
this has not been the standard practice for account creation for many
years now...).

I tried a few times to login and now the page says I have been locked out?!

Also I just noticed that the github repo is still on version 7.0. Am I
to understand that it will not be updated with the new version?

Thank you,

Lucian

--
Dr. Lucian Dragos Filip