[QE-users] problem in running lambda.x for the calculation of Tc

Soumendra Kumar Das soumendra1591 at niser.ac.in
Mon Jun 27 13:12:55 CEST 2022

Hi,

I am also sending the input and output file for your reference.

 input.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1JD2eGgBr3XdLiT7MBOKcGhfXfwHQ_fG6/view?usp=drive_web>

 output.png
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qhIxLO6oBGk5GnQX7-FVTE4br7YbuTxq/view?usp=drive_web>

*Thanks and Regards*
*Soumendra Kumar Das*
*Postdoc. Research Scholar*
*School of Physical Sciences*
*National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER), *
*Bhubaneswar*
*PO- Bhimpur-Padanpur, Via- Jatni, District:- Khurda*

*PIN – 752050, Odisha, INDIA*