[QE-users] Phonon Dispersion of SrTiO3, EuTiO3 using Hubbard

simon rombauer simon.rombauer at student.uni-augsburg.de
Fri Jun 17 17:31:54 CEST 2022

Hello Paolo,

thank you very much for your remarks, they gave helped a lot. Using a
fixed occupation I was able to calculate the dielectric constant. As for
the phonon dispersion I use ALAMODE and phonopy. As Lorenzo Paulatto
pointed out, the imaginary frequencies I've got with ph.x in SrTiO3 stem
from instabilities at 0K.

Thanks again and have a nice weekend everyone,
Simon