[QE-users] [SPAM]

Fabrizio Ferrari Ruffino faferrar at sissa.it
Tue Jul 26 11:35:52 CEST 2022

Dear Roman,
I suggest you to switch to a more recent version of QE (7.1 is the latest) since there have been major changes in the XC part of QE starting from v6.8. Now all the XC related routines (except vdW) are in a separate library, XClib.
The hybrid functionals, as all the others, are computed in the xc driver routines (in qe_drivers_lda/gga.f90), which call the functional routines (in qe_funct_exch_lda_lsda/gga.f90) and combine the output with the exx_fraction parameter.
The routines to set the exx_fraction are in dft_setting_routines.f90 (documentation is synthetic but present).
You can also use hybrid functionals from libxc. In that case the exx_fraction is enforced in the 'xclib_init_libxc' routine.

Cheers,
Fabrizio