[QE-users] Convergence issue with the mbJ TB09 functional

Fabrizio Ferrari Ruffino faferrar at sissa.it
Mon Jul 11 17:02:20 CEST 2022

Dear Banhi,
this is the file you were looking for. However, I strongly suggest you to get a newer (ideally the latest) QE release, since there have been a lot of changes in the dft part since v6.7, including the management of the libxc external parameters which now should be simpler (you can have a look at the libxc section in the user_guide).

Cheers,
Fabrizio