[QE-users] problem compiling qe 7.1

fede at fq.edu.uy fede at fq.edu.uy
Sun Jul 3 22:47:46 CEST 2022

Hello,
I tried to compile qe 7.1 in parallel mode on ubuntu 20.04 issuing the
following commands (as suggested in the manual):

./configure -with-scalapack=intel
make all

Intel libraries and compiler were successfully detected but the
compilation aborted with the following error:

fox_init_module.f90(6): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module
file.  Check INCLUDE paths.

Is the Fox package to be compiled prior to qe compilation? I didn´t see
this mentioned in the manual. Just in case, I went to the Fox directory
and tried to compile it but I received and error related to m4 not being
found. So I guess this is not the way to solve the issue.

Any ideas?
Thaks a lot for your help.
Federico