[QE-users] Quantum espresso 7.0 Windows binary ....

Michal Husak Michal.Husak at vscht.cz
Fri Jan 21 10:34:40 CET 2022

I had see the new Qunatum Espresso WWW ...
On the Download section disappeared all links to binary files for any
platform ...
I know that for the Windows was a link to old QE 6.4.1 , but it was
at least something for users
not experienced enough to make a build ...

Questions:
1) Does anybody have experiences/manual how to build QE 7.0 for
Windows (giving optimal performance = Intel MKL + Microsoft MPI) ?
2) Are there any planes to put on the QE WWW an "official" Windows binary ?

I am able to create a Windows QE binary myself (by cygwin64
environment), but the performance and stability is not so
good as the 6.4.1 build made by somebody, who understand the
rebuilding better than I do ...
So I belive to have some optimized Windows binary made by some expert
will be strongly appreciated by all users ...

Michal Husak
UCT Prague