[QE-users] new qe superfeatures

Iurii TIMROV iurii.timrov at epfl.ch
Mon Jan 17 11:00:51 CET 2022

Dear Alex,

> 2) Among new features "pdos in local basis" is mentioned. What exactly is meant here? Is any example available?

Please see the Appendix in this paper: https://journals.aps.org/prmaterials/abstract/10.1103/PhysRevMaterials.5.104402

Currently there is no example in QE. However, if you want to use this feature then simply set diag_basis=.true. in the input file of the projwfc.x program. Also note that since this is a new feature it is in the experimental stage, i.e. it should work properly but please check carefully the results and report to this forum if you find something weird.

HTH

Iurii

--
Dr. Iurii TIMROV