[QE-users] Fortran runtime error: Disk quota exceeded

Tarek Hammad Hammad_Tarek at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 26 03:20:55 CET 2022

Dear QE team and users

I run an THERMO_PW code to obtain the elastic constants for a complex
system (40 atoms). After long time of running, namely, near the end of
calculations the code was terminated and I have got this message in
slurm file:

Job 163403 is running on comp087
sh: gnuplot: command not found
At line 186 of file io_base.f90 (unit = 4, file =
'.//g15/zn3p2.save/wfc59.dat')
*Fortran runtime error: Disk quota exceeded**
*
Error termination. Backtrace:

Could not print backtrace: DWARF underflow in .debug_info at 866585
#0  0x2b72596b2dba
#1  0x2b72596b3875
#2  0x2b72596b3ffa
#3  0x2b72598abf67
#4  0x2b72598ac090
#5  0x2b72598ac9e8
#6  0xb68498
#7  0x966dda
#8  0x9617c0
#9  0x446820
#10  0x47efba
#11  0x416f26
#12  0x4045ca
#13  0x2b7259c68554
#14  0x404619
#15  0xffffffffffffffff
Primary job  terminated normally, but 1 process returned
a non-zero exit code. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.
mpirun detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero status,
thus causing
the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was:

   Process name: [[60482,1],0]
   Exit code:    2

Please, I would not like to restart from the beginning?

I need your advise please.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Dr. Tarek Hammad.