[QE-users] Error in PWCOND calculation

Stefano Baroni baroni at sissa.it
Thu Feb 24 08:56:20 CET 2022

I wish your wait won’t be long, but, please, be advised that this forum is not a commercial service and that there are no guarantees on the response time, not even on the correctness of the replies. All I can say is that the older is the QE version the users utilise, the less likely it is that they can obtain a timely and meaningful answer. Best wishes — Stefano Baroni

—
Stefano Baroni - Trieste —  http://stefano.baroni.me <http://stefano.baroni.me/>