[QE-users] ghost like bands ?

Kazume NISHIDATE nisidate at iwate-u.ac.jp
Tue Feb 22 12:07:20 CET 2022

Dear Giuseppe,

Thank you for your reply.

I'll check the PDOS to see its components and post the result
(and the input file for the scf) in the next email.

敬具
Best regards

---
西館数芽
Kazume NISHIDATE Ph.D

Department of Systems Innovation Engineering,
Graduate School of Science and Engineering, Iwate University
4-3-5 Ueda, Morioka, Iwate, 020-8551 JAPAN
Phone:+81-19-621-6391
kazume.nishidate at gmail.com, nisidate at iwate-u.ac.jp
https://sites.google.com/site/nisidatelab/

2022年2月22日 17:51 +0900、Giuseppe Mattioli <giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it> のメール: