[QE-users] transition state- using quantum espresso.

Giuseppe Mattioli giuseppe.mattioli at ism.cnr.it
Fri Feb 18 12:57:05 CET 2022

Dear user
We appreciate that you sign your posts to this forum with name and
affiliation.

The program you are looking for is neb.x, and you can find examples of
its usage in the QE distribution

/path_to_QE_main_dir/NEB/examples/

HTH
Giuseppe

Quoting kh_f_69 via users <users at lists.quantum-espresso.org>:

> Dear QE users,
>
> I am a beginner in quantum espresso. My question is whether it is
> possible to achieve a transition state on a metal surface using
> quantum espresso.
>   If the answer is yes, with which calculation code and how?
> Any of your guidance is valuable to me and I thank you for that

GIUSEPPE MATTIOLI
Via Salaria Km 29,300 - C.P. 10
I-00015 - Monterotondo Scalo (RM)
Mob (*preferred*) +39 373 7305625
Tel + 39 06 90672342 - Fax +39 06 90672316