[QE-users] Job termination

Tarek Hammad Hammad_Tarek at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 15 17:54:40 CET 2022

Dear Q-E team and users

I submitted a job with 40 atoms system and it works for more than one
week. But, due to the my quota limitation the run has been terminated
and H ave got the following  message when batching my sh job script :

/" Job 162697 is running on comp017//
//sh: gnuplot: command not found//
//At line 357 of file io_base.f90 (unit = 4, file =
'.//g10/zn3p2.save/wfc9.dat')//
//Fortran runtime error: I/O past end of record on unformatted file//
//
//Error termination. Backtrace://
//
//Could not print backtrace: DWARF underflow in .debug_info at 866585//
//#0  0x2b06b36b2dba//
//#1  0x2b06b36b3875//
//#2  0x2b06b36b3ffa//
//#3  0x2b06b38b0d29//
//#4  0x2b06b38ac9e8//
//#5  0xb66e67//
//#6  0x96268f//
//#7  0xa381e6//
//#8  0x8f292d//
//#9  0x446274//
//#10  0x47efba//
//#11  0x416f26//
//#12  0x4045ca//
//#13  0x2b06b3c67c04//
//#14  0x404619//
//#15  0xffffffffffffffff//
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------//
//Primary job  terminated normally, but 1 process returned//
//a non-zero exit code. Per user-direction, the job has been aborted.//
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------//
//--------------------------------------------------------------------------//
//mpirun detected that one or more processes exited with non-zero
status, thus causing//
//the job to be terminated. The first process to do so was://
//
//  Process name: [[22334,1],0]//
//  Exit code:    2//" ./

in &control namelist I used : "restart_mod" = restart

max_seconds = 4.32e+05./
/

/the execution time was set to be 10 days.
/

/What can I do to save the time and not to repeat again the
calculations!!!!!./

/Thanks a lot for your help in advance./

/Dr. Tarek Hammad.
/