[QE-users] Impossible to download pseudopotential for QE test-suite

Husak Michal Michal.Husak at vscht.cz
Fri Feb 4 14:03:04 CET 2022

Hi

The sequence bellow still does note work. I had done this carefully 2x.

Still getting the result bellow ... Running QE 7.0 under cygwin64 ....

USER at USER-PC /cygdrive/m/My_project/fortran/qe/qe-7.0/test-suite
$ more ENVIRONMENT
# Copyright (C) 2001-2016 Quantum ESPRESSO group
#
# This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
# modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
# as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
# of the License. See the file `License' in the root directory
# of the present distribution.

# Edit this line every time a new reference is created
export REFERENCE_VERSION=6.0

# Edit this line _ONLY_ if you run test-code outside the QE main directory
#export ESPRESSO_ROOT=${PWD}/../
export ESPRESSO_ROOT=${shell pwd}/../

# Edit these lines to change the number of processors for MPI/OpenMP parallel execution
export TESTCODE_NPROCS=4
export OMP_NUM_THREADS=1

export ESPRESSO_PSEUDO=${ESPRESSO_ROOT}/pseudo
export NETWORK_PSEUDO=https://www.quantum-espresso.org/wp-content/uploads/upf_files/
export TESTCODE_DIR=${ESPRESSO_ROOT}/test-suite/testcode

USER at USER-PC /cygdrive/m/My_project/fortran/qe/qe-7.0/test-suite
$ make pseudo
Download of O.pz-rrkjus.UPF FAILED, do it manually -- Testing aborted!
make: *** [Makefile:35: pseudo] Error 255

Michal