[QE-users] Two important notices

Husak Michal Michal.Husak at vscht.cz
Fri Feb 4 12:11:09 CET 2022

Dear Paolo

Thank you for your advice ...

I had followed exactly the instructions you give bellow, but the downloads of test-suite pseudopotential does not still work. After the  clean up + 2 changes I still get:

USER at USER-PC /cygdrive/m/My_project/fortran/qe/qe-7.0/test-suite
$ make pseudo
Download of O.pz-rrkjus.UPF FAILED, do it manually -- Testing aborted!
make: *** [Makefile:35: pseudo] Error 255

Michal

2. If the automatic download of pseudopotential files no longer works, do the following:
$ cd pseudo/
$ ./clean_ps
$ cd ../
in file "environment_variables" change "http" to "https" in the line defining variable NETWORK_PSEUDO
$ cd test-suite/
Do the same as above in file "ENVIRONMENT"

Phone +39-0432-558216, fax +39-0432-558222