[QE-users] Impossible to download pseudopotential for QE test-suite

Husak Michal Michal.Husak at vscht.cz
Fri Feb 4 11:25:15 CET 2022

Hi

I am trying to run the tests form the QE test-suite.
The result is:

USER at USER-PC /cygdrive/m/My_project/fortran/qe/qe-7.0/test-suite
$ make pseudo
Download of O.pz-rrkjus.UPF FAILED, do it manually -- Testing aborted!
make: *** [Makefile:35: pseudo] Error 255

I get an advice on this forum to modify following line in ENVIROMENT (change http to https)
export NETWORK_PSEUDO=https://www.quantum-espresso.org/wp-content/uploads/upf_files/

This does not help.

I had manually downloaded all the potentials I had found from different sources, but following one is nowhere:
Fe.pbe-mt_fhi.UPF

Is this a general issue related to the QE server update and 7,0 release or do I something wrong ?
Is the pseudopotential  download functional for anybody ?

Michal Husak
UCt prague