[QE-users] ph.x Raman calculations

Jessica Johnson jj611 at soe.rutgers.edu
Thu Dec 29 15:13:46 CET 2022

Hello all,

I wanted to give a very late thank you for the responses to my question (from last year!). I never received them in my own email for some reason but only came across the responses yesterday in a google search.

Thank you all for your detailed suggestions. They are very much appreciated even if i clumsily missed them when originally given.

Jessica Johnson