[QE-users] the magnetic anisotropy energy

imane BEZZAOUI imane.bezzaoui at ump.ac.ma
Fri Dec 16 13:11:26 CET 2022

Dear Cyrille,

Thank you for the information. I'm gonna try.

I beg to be excused!
 I have another question, I would calculate or plot the pics of the
resonance, the coupling of d-orbital-adatom with the sp-band surface atoms
using quantum espresso ( my study based on the article: PHYSICAL REVIEW B
73, 195421 (2006) ), I already calculate the PDOS and DOS but didn't get
right the pics of the resonance. Most of the authors calculated it using
the KKR method based on full-potential, I couldn't find any article using
the quantum espresso method for this study,  is it because can not
calculate with pseudopotential?

Thank you.

 lounis2006.pdf
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/15DsRV41vQFmDEOtaKDCcb6cXvp-thBOq/view?usp=drive_web>