[QE-users] Hubbard_occ()

Mahmoud Payami Shabestari mpayami at aeoi.org.ir
Tue Dec 6 04:22:32 CET 2022

Dear Iurii,

The errors mentioned in previous post was a "gcc" problem and solved; please
ignore it.

I applied the bugfixes in the mentioned links, but nothing new results
happened!

The fixes was all about the "-ve" and "+ve" values for Hubbard_occ.

One other question: I am not a professional user of gitlab, and I do not
know how to apply the bugfixes on the fly by using something like "patch"
command. Could anybody please help me in this respect?

Bests,

Mahmoud

https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/merge_requests/1976/diffs

https://gitlab.com/QEF/q-e/-/merge_requests/1973/diffs