[QE-users] Can QE project selected electronic states of selected atoms into the k-space?

Jibiao Li jibiaoli at foxmail.com
Sun Aug 28 12:43:17 CEST 2022

Dear Lorenzo,

Thank you for your reply, but my question is "Can QE  project selected electronic states of selected atoms into the momentum space?" Clearly wave-functions are things in the real space not the momentum space.

Regards

Jibiao Li

Yangtze Normal University

Juxian Avenue 16, Fuling, Chongqing, China 408100

Scopus Research ID: 54944118000

Web of Science Research ID: F-1905-2016