[QE-users] Can QE project selected electronic states of selected atoms into the k-space?

Jibiao Li jibiaoli at foxmail.com
Sun Aug 28 12:13:59 CEST 2022

Dear All,

In condensed matter physics, projecting electronic states of targeted atoms into the momentum space is definitely an important tool to study electronic structures of materials. I am writing this short email to get answer whether QE has the functionality to do like this.
May I  project either all or selected electronic states of selected atoms into the k-space in QE?

Regards

Jibiao Li

Yangtze Normal University

Juxian Avenue 16, Fuling, Chongqing, China 408100

Jibiao Li

Yangtze Normal University

Juxian Avenue 16, Fuling, Chongqing, China 408100

Scopus Research ID: 54944118000

Web of Science Research ID: F-1905-2016