[QE-users] ESM-RISM-FCP with QE-7.1

Yun Yang yy9702 at mail.ynu.edu.cn
Sun Aug 28 02:07:03 CEST 2022

Thank you very much.

-----原始邮件-----
发件人:"Otani Minoru" <otani at ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp>
发送时间:2022-08-27 22:34:35 (星期六)
收件人: "Quantum ESPRESSO users Forum" <users at lists.quantum-espresso.org>
抄送:
主题: Re: [QE-users] ESM-RISM-FCP with QE-7.1

Dear Yun,

Your system consists of only water. If you want to apply bias there must be anion-cation pair  in solution (as in reality) to form electric double layer such as H3O+ & Cl-, Li+ & PF6-, etc.

Best regards,
Minoru

Minoru Otani, Ph.D., Professor
Center for Computational Sciences and Faculty of Pure and Applied Sciences,
University of Tsukuba, 1-1-1 Tennodai, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8577, Japan
TEL: +81-29-853-4273
FAX: +81-29-853-6406
E-mail: otani at ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp
Web: https://www2.ccs.tsukuba.ac.jp/public/otani/