[QE-users] How H2O molecule reflect DFT scf calculation at 0 Kelvin calculation

Jayraj Anadani jayrajanadani at spuvvn.edu
Sat Aug 27 15:47:25 CEST 2022

Hello sir,
I have one more question regarding this : can I perform the cpmd simulation
method using cp.x in quantum espresso to simulate the metallic glass system
? I did this cpmd but I couldn't control the kinetic energy of the
electrons because my system is amorphorse metallic and according to CP user
guide the cpmd is not performing well with amorphous metallic systems. or
is BOMD using pwscf by doing the reduce-T option is good for studying
metallic glass ?

kindly suggest a feasible method to do DFT study of metallic glass alloys
using quantum espresso package.

thank you

regards
jayraj anadani