[QE-users] Projecting electronic states in the momentum space

Jibiao Li jibiaoli at foxmail.com
Fri Aug 26 02:05:20 CEST 2022

Dear Developer,

In condensed matter physics, projecting electronic states of targeted atoms into the momentum space is definitely an important tool to study electronic structures of materials. I am writing this short email to get answer whether QE has the functionality to do like this.
May I  project either all or selected electronic states of selected atoms into the k-space in QE?

Regards

Jibiao Li

Yangtze Normal University

Juxian Avenue 16, Fuling, Chongqing, China 408100

Scopus Research ID: 54944118000

Web of Science Research ID: F-1905-2016