[QE-users] WFs confined within the unit-cell

Robert Fleming rofleming at astate.edu
Thu Aug 4 04:25:32 CEST 2022

I am currently traveling internationally and may have limited access to e-mail.  I will return your message when I return to the office on August 9.

On Aug 1, 2022, at 11:06 AM, Nicola Marzari via users <users at lists.quantum-espresso.org> wrote:

This Message Is From an External Sender
This message came from outside your organization. Please be careful.

On 01/08/2022 18:03, Nicola Marzari via users wrote:
> or between different unit cells.

Apologies - I meant:

--> or between different MLWFs in different unit cells.

                        nicola

Director, National Centre for Competence in Research NCCR MARVEL, SNSF
Head, Laboratory for Materials Simulations, Paul Scherrer Institut
Contact info and websites at https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://theossrv1.epfl.ch/Main/Contact__;!!PirnAJVEmx4jpg!_xJFaf2X7um-7_ektgzg9o5ofO04ZpRygg0KBQIrle4PBmUo8HO0oa350Ajkwfdkhux0TKTJLEH0eFr-xP5x_vsamHm-WA$
The Quantum ESPRESSO community stands by the Ukrainian
people and expresses its concerns about the devastating
effects that the Russian military offensive has on their
country and on the free and peaceful scientific, cultural,
and economic cooperation amongst peoples
Quantum ESPRESSO is supported by MaX (https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.max-centre.eu__;!!PirnAJVEmx4jpg!_xJFaf2X7um-7_ektgzg9o5ofO04ZpRygg0KBQIrle4PBmUo8HO0oa350Ajkwfdkhux0TKTJLEH0eFr-xP5x_vt-XJqMLQ$ )