[QE-users] problem with projwfc.x in QE v7.0 package

Shenli Zhang shlzhang at uchicago.edu
Tue Aug 2 18:55:36 CEST 2022

Dear QE users,

I found the projected density of states (PDOS) file generated by the projwfc.x command in the QE v7.0 package always show 0 for the spin-down channel.  In DOS file generated by dos.x the spin down channel is non-zero and this should be correct for my system. Also, I used the same input but running with QE v6.4, the generated PDOS are fine. So I'm wondering if this is also an issue for other users?

Thank you!

Shenli Zhang

Postdoctoral researcher, Giulia Galli's group
Pritzker School of Molecular Engineering
The University of Chicago
5640 South Ellis Avenue
Chicago, IL 60637