[QE-users] Regarding bands

Satyasiban Dash ph19d005 ph19d005 at smail.iitm.ac.in
Thu Apr 28 13:38:42 CEST 2022

Yes . Thank you for the clarification. I am trying to match (0001) surface.
But I have observed upon relaxing ZnO loosing its symmetry and this may be
due to the polar surfaces but experimentally we do observe a band gap. I
have also tried dipole correction but results are same. But if I remove Si
its giving a gap. Is there anyway to reproduce it with Si (001).