[QE-users] Bug of cp.x in QE 7.0 回复: segmentation fault occurred when reading restart with cp.x of QE7.0

likejiang at ustb.edu.cn likejiang at ustb.edu.cn
Sat Apr 16 00:09:17 CEST 2022

Dear QE-users and QE-developers,

After a lot of tests with different scripts on different machines, It seems
to be confirmed that the following bug exist for cp.x in QE7.0:
If U is considered, i.e., lda_plus_u = .TRUE, hubbard_u(i) = **,
segmentation fault will occur when reading restart files.

Everything will be Ok if U is not considered.

Just hope that this bug can be fixed in the near future since U is a common
feature for transition metal.

Thanks.
Best regards,
Kejiang

Dr. Kejiang Li
School of Metallurgical and Ecological Engineering,
University of Science and Technology Beijing
Xueyuan Rd., Haidian District, Beijing 100083, P. R. China
https://kejiangli.com/