[QE-users] 回复: 回复: 回复: Is it necessary to do "vc-relax" with pw.x before doing CPMD with cp.x ?

likejiang at ustb.edu.cn likejiang at ustb.edu.cn
Sun Apr 10 00:42:37 CEST 2022

Dear Hsin-Yu,

I really appreciate your patience and detailed explanation. Now I understood
my questions much better.

Anyway, I will do a series of tests to choose these parameters as per the
direction you introduced.

Thanks a lot for your kind help.

All the best,
Kejiang
Dr. Kejiang Li
School of Metallurgical and Ecological Engineering,
University of Science and Technology Beijing
Xueyuan Rd., Haidian District, Beijing 100083, P. R. China
https://kejiangli.com/