[QE-users] 回复: Difference between pw.x and cp.x for relax, ve-relax calculation

likejiang at ustb.edu.cn likejiang at ustb.edu.cn
Thu Apr 7 13:13:19 CEST 2022

Dear Giuseppe,

Thanks for your kind explanation.

As per your suggestion, it might be better to do 'vc-relax'/'relax' only
with pw.x, while do CPMD only with cp.x. But we should try to keep the
parameters (such as, nspin, tot_magnetization, lda_plus_u, Hubbard_U(i),
degauss, smearing, ...) being the same for the same materials while dong
'vc-relax'/'relax' with pw.x and CPMD with cp.x.

I will do more test and let you know if any progress/problem.

Thanks.
Kejiang