[QE-users] Is it acceptable to neglect spin, magnetism and U for CPMD simulation of iron oxides (Fe2O3, Fe3O4 and FeO)

Nicola Marzari nicola.marzari at epfl.ch
Thu Apr 7 12:57:51 CEST 2022

Thanks Giuseppe,

couldn't agree more! Never being one to miss an opportunity to promote
dft+hubbard, I would also add that these functional can be also more
accurate, because they screen a fock-like term with awareness of the
local bonding - see Iurii's just-out work on batteries:
https://arxiv.org/abs/2203.15732

			nicola