[QE-users] Please help me to construct pw.x input file using space group and Wyckoff positions

Husak Michal Michal.Husak at vscht.cz
Wed Sep 29 20:58:46 CEST 2021

I suggest to make or get a CIF file and than use some of the WEB CIF-QE convertores

e.g.

https://www.materialscloud.org/work/tools/qeinputgenerator

This will generate input based on cartesian coordinates not using space group ...

I can try to investigate the issue, unfortunately I can find free access to the CIF anywhere ...

Michal