[QE-users] plotband.x error

venky ch chvenkateshphy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 18:44:47 CEST 2021

Dear QE users,

I have installed the QE of the windows version using its binary files (
https://github.com/advancesoftcorp/espresso/releases)  at my home PC and
run the plotband.x. As the number of total k-points for the k-path is
taken around 350, it gave me an error as described in my earlier email
here. Now, I came to know that there is a variable "max_line" at
PP/src/plotband.f90 which needs to be changed. But in the binary files of
the windows version, I don't find a way to change the max_lines variable.
Kindly let me know how I can change this parameter in the windows version
of QE.

thanks

venkatesh
IAP department